I hate to tell you this but I cant stand you anymore. I get that you care about and don’t get me wrong, I truly care about you. I shared everything with you but the more and more I know about you the more I have nothing in common with you. Yes, you fix my problems but your never on the same page as me, you dont know what Im feeling, you dont know what Im going through. When I saw the ‘other’ side of you I coulnt stand it, i had to make sure I would never come in contact with you.
You know its pathetic when you cant be with your ’ friend’. There are people out there who know you too and from what they know of you, you arnt the person who you say you are. I know Im suppose to believe you, but I just can’t. I want you to remember this. &&For the record I never liked you, get it straight. I said I kinda liked you just so you could stop talking to me…but obviously that never worked. I feel like a complete bitch right now, but from my point of view, you can see where Im coming from.
So this pisses me off but I just wrote this long paragraph about what I think and it just got deleted
When your with her
I hate when you tell me you miss me
I hate the way you make me think of you
I was getting over you
But you had to call
And tell me you still love me” —
The dance team went on their annual kelowna trip for a dance competition. Ive been looking forward to this trip the entire year, and I was quite disappointed. First, my mate ‘Jami’ got grounded so all the talks bout having a MAJOR yellow fever.. is out of the question. Boy in the purple hat that goes to Holy Cross —- it will happen. Anyways, a top of my mate not going the hotel was hella strict and we couldn’t go into peoples rooms at 10 and both nights we got in after 10 which was a bit of a bummer.
Its YOUR party and ILL cry if I want to, cry if I want to. lovelovelove to laugh. hyped up on litres and litres if OJ. carrying it around like its a water bottle.
P.s didn’t matter how we all did, it was the trip and everyone that I truly care about that made everything special.
In the Urban Dictionary, the word ‘Good’, says “having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified”. The definition of ‘evil’ says “morally objectionable behavior”. Examples of evil acts are things like; anonymously emailing death threats, or blackmailing someone to get wat you want, lying to a women to get her to sleep with you, spraying grafitti on someone else’s yard, etc. I completly agree with the statement where people’s desires cause them to go evil. Not everyone is good, everyone has some sort of ‘evil’ bone inside of them. Evil behaviour can be dealt in several ways. I know when I feel like doing something bad or evil, I write. I write in journals, online blogs, diaries. everything and anywhere I can. Evil should be dealt by not falling into temptation. Temptations lead to sin, and sin leads to evil. Satan was the first to start this whole idea of sin. If it wasnt for Eve eating that fruit there would still be peace throughout. The fact is, is that in a way, there is a little Satan in everyone. Even though we feel that something isn’t a good idea we still think about the results of what might happen if we do.
1. Do not cheat on a guy; Unless it’s with another girl. Then it’s kinda hot.
2. Be aware of your boyfriend’s guy friends, brothers, fathers, or anything. They have “needs” too.
3. Never miss an opportunity to tell him that he’s built like a rock. Even if he’s a skinny twig like me. We like that.
4. If he slapped you hard, you probably deserved it.
5. Do not be afraid to wash his clothing. If he’s going out with you in the first place, it’s to be expected.
6. Every guy should eventually get three things from her boyfriend — A sandwich and a “favor”…that’s two, my bad.
7. Make sure he gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping him off, walk him to the door. Chances are, he’s wasted.
8. If a girl is bothering your boyfriend, it’s your right to get into a jello pool and fight her.
9. If you’re talking to a male friend of yours, pull out a sandwich for him. It’ll make him feel secure that you love him more than the other guy.
10. Never ever slap him, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if he swats you first. You probably deserved it.
11. Go along with him to an action movie once in a while. He doesn’t care whether you enjoy it or not.
12. If you’re officially dating, and you’re introducing him to your friends, you’d better damn well tell them that he has a big penis. Or else.
13. Let him win, all the time.
14. Memorize Hockey Night. You forget that it’s Hockey Night and…well…you’re gonna be watching Hockey with him.
15. We like drenching ourselves in cologne ‘cuz it smells good.
16. You don’t have to spend a million dollars on the Birthday/Christmas/Valentine gift. It doesn’t have to be expensive, or cost anything but it should be edible or sexual.
17. Don’t ever lie to us. We won’t figure it out.
18. Don’t tell us anything we don’t understand. We won’t understand.
19. Remember: Girls are pretty. Don’t blame us for looking at others.
20. Saying something sweet might get you off the hook, but -doing- something…”sweet”, will always get you off the hook.
21. Size matters
22. No matter what you say, your…wait, why are you talking? Get back in the kitchen!
23. It’s good to be sensitive. It makes it easier for us.
24. If you did something wrong, refer number 20
25. *This one shouldn’t have even counted as a separate one, so I’m not gonna make fun of it.*
26. We’re thick-headed idiots by nature; we can’t help it. Let it be.
27. We don’t shave our chests everyday. Embrace the fur.
28. Shave your face, no matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we probably hate it. 29. Show off a little skin, we think it’s hot. 30. You are our girlfriend, our woman, our wench whether you know it or not, you are; act like it. 31. You are cute scrubbing that toilet. Keep going, there’s still some stains. 32. We love it when you hug us from behind and hand us a freshly baked pie. 33. “Fine” is always an appropriate response when we ask you how you’re doing with the dishes. 34. Most of the time when we fantasize, it’s sexual. Accept it. 35. We don’t expect you to call us. We’ll use the bell if we need you. 36. I’d suggest taking advantage of our stupidity. Otherwise, you’ll be stuck in the kitchen. 37. When I fart, say nothing. Or give us a high-five, your personal preference. 38. You look hot in a plain white t and jeans…and so does she, and her, and her, and her… 39. You should never tell a guy what to do…he’ll fuck it up. 40. Any decent woman will give a straight yes or no answer when asked to go on a date. No bullshit maybes. Unless you want to ask your other attractive female friend if she can join. 41. Guys like it when you ask them how to do stuff. Yes, stroke their egos. 42. We’re unimpressed with a woman who can’t get the sweat stains out of our white shirts. 43. When in doubt, wear something tight. 44. *Insert another generic kitchen joke* 45. Guys need to hear how you feel about his physique. Often. Stroke his ego some more. 46. A guy wants sex. 47. If he doesn’t get sex, he’ll start looking. 48. We like it when you tell us what you’re thinking…just…try to make it a little shorter. Wait, why are you talking? Get back in the kitchen! 49. It’s cheating as soon as you start talking to another guy. Accept it. 50. For the record: We’d rather you stayed in the house then went out ogling other guys. 51. We can fall in love with you without really knowing you. But if you turn out to be an ass, we will…well…if you have a nice ass…then… 52. You like him? Cook dinner for him. Hook, line and sinker. 53. *Another weird one I don’t want to make fun of* Look hot…? 54. When you compliment us, we might, *MIGHT* give you a few minutes off of cleaning the house. 55. We like being led on. Remember, guys are perverted idiots. Use it however you wish. 56. Don’t tie us down. Asking where you think the relationship is going is ridiculous, ‘cuz not only do we actually have to THINK, but we’re also stressing over whether you’ll get scared off by our answer. Just make us a sandwich and you’ll be sticking around for a long time. 57. *The original should have been, 99 things. Another point which didn’t need to be it’s own separate thing.* 58. Call sometimes, just to say hi, not for a certain reason. It better be fast though, because those ketchup stains won’t remove themselves. 59. Be honest. Remember? We iz stupid? 60. Tell us only what we want to hear. Unless it’s about how the laundry machine broke down. Then we’ll go out and buy a new one for you. 61. At sleepovers, if you wonder what we talk about…you…probably don’t want to ever know. 62. If you catch us staring, it’s probably ‘cuz you got some spinach stuck between your teeth. 63. We like it when you hold us when we’re crying. Just, don’t tell other people. Contrary to what you may believe, men don’t cry. 64. Go to our friends to talk about us. Just keep stroking that ego ladies. 65. We won’t tell you we love you unless: 1) We mean it 2) We need a way to get you to stop babbling about 3) We really, really, really want some 66. We like our hands to be held, and our ham with cheese. Not on whole wheat though. A little mustard doesn’t hurt. 67. We like it when you shove your tongue down our throats. We don’t need to breathe, it’s a good way to die. 68. We like it when it’s tender, not well done. 69. Let us do chivalrous things for you. There’s not much else we’re good at. 70. I’ll give you a small break from the female jokes. It’s getting kind of old for me too. 71. Maybe a bit longer. This one wouldn’t bring anything new to the table. 72. Alright, back to work 73. Don’t play hard to get…Holy crap, I don’t even need to make a joke out of this. Seriously 74. If you don’t call us, then we will spend hours wondering if our clothes are pine fresh, and we will spend hours thinking about it eventually coming to the conclusion that you’ve left us. The only option then would be suicide, as were physically and mentally incapable of handling such an easy task. 75. We lose interest quickly. Period. 76. We might seem to flirt a lot, but a guy always thinks about that one really good porno he saw a couple of months back right before he falls asleep. 77. When a guy likes a girl, he becomes infinitely more stupid…at least, that’s how the girl makes him feel. 78. If girls feel the same way as guys in #77…really? You made it this far and you think that? 79. Randomly compliment guys in conversations. If you’re talking about gossip girl, then be like, “Oh, by the way, your fist pumping action is amazing.” It totally throws our fist pump off, and we love it. 80. Ask us about what we’ve found in our belly buttons, and at least pretend to be interested. 81. If we’re not talking to you, it’s because you should be doing something else. 82. Don’t touch my hair. Especially if you’re a gay hairstylist. 83. This one was kind of weird, so I’m just gonna use it as a second break. 84. Keep up the conversation on IM and phones and in person. Don’t be….wait….I think we BOTH know where you should really be… 85. We will always feel bad if you don’t like us back. So bad that it makes us want to slit our throats, wrap a bag around our head from the neck up, and then choke to death on our own blood. HAH 86. All boys get emo when faced with rejection. It’s a huge kick to our ego’s giant testicles. 87. If we say, “It’s not you, it’s me”, don’t ask questions. I wouldn’t recommend it. 88. This one was quite situational, so I’m leaving it as is. 89. If you’re single…well, it’s easy. Stuff your bra, say you like playing CoD and you’re golden pony boy. Just, golden. 90. After you find that guy, either take charge or be forced into a life of submission and misery. Don’t worry, the guy will be happy either way. 92. Not all guys are douche bags. Some are just assholes. 93. Not all guys like to fist pump….nah, that’s a lie 94. Give every guy a chance. 4% of the male population doesn’t endorse the things on this list; although, be prepared to do a lot of kitchen work before you find them. 95. Guys fantasize…wait, we’ve already been through this. 96. I wouldn’t suggest giving us code names so you can talk to your friends secretly about us. Our brains won’t compute that it’s just a nickname, so we’ll actually think that you’re seeing some other guy named “table stool”. 97. If you’re jealous, you should get back in the kitchen and make some roast beef to take your mind off of it. 98. If a guy blushes when he talks to you, he either likes you or he just farted and a little something extra just came out. 99. Guys don’t really write your name on a piece of paper a million times if they like you, we don’t have the attention span. 100. If a guy really likes you, he’ll give you a tour of his laundry room. 101. Even if you aren’t all that cute, and we like you, you’re still free labor. 102. Every time you smile at us, it means the world to us. Every time you smile at us with a roast beef sandwich in your arms, it makes us feel like everything is perfect. And finally: 103. Guys like to make jokes about girls being inferior because deep down we know that girls are truly superior to us in every which way. Doing this allows us to live with the fact that we are, and will always be, hulking, perverted, idiots. Other then farting, belching, eating, fist-pumping, sitting on the couch for hours, potty humour, sexual innuendos, and feeding our egos ‘till it grows large enough to become it’s own entity, you guys are better at everything we do
“I’m a slut because i’ll wear shorts and a tank top. I’m a bitch because i don’t let you push me around. I’m a liar because i won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes i’m wrong. I’m ugly because my face isn’t perfect. I’m a whore because i like boys. I’m annoying because i’m not chill enough. I’m a loser because i’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because most of the time i’m happy. I’m weird because i’m not like you. I’m controlling because i get mad. Sometimes i’m clingy because i like being around people. I’m greedy because i like to be satisfied. I’m naive because i’m younger than you. I’m conceited because i’m proud of who i am. I’m rude because my manners aren’t perfect. i’m unappreciative because i don’t praise you. Don’t tell me who i am because i already know.”